ACAVALLO WESTERN X-GRIP SYSTEM CLASSIC GEL PAD ECOWOOL LINED
The Acavallo Western AC-Grip system Classic Gel pad ecowool lined, combines the anti-slip and shock-absorbing properties of the classic Gel Acavallo models with the breathable properties of eco-wool
A great strength is to avoid any unwanted movement of the saddle in any direction: forward, back and sideways.
Furthermore, the Gel is able to compensate for the small imperfections of the horse's back, making it suitable also for the backs that are a bit more "rounded".
Acavallo eco-wool is able to absorb moisture quickly, preventing friction or chafing on the horse's skin, absorbing shocks and protecting against compression.
These features make it particularly suitable for those who spend a lot of time in the saddle.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
The Gel can also be cut and then adapted, if necessary, to each type of saddle.
Acavallo® Gel Features
- Shock absorbing
- Stabilize the saddle
- Relieve pressure
- Close contact - does not alter the balance of the saddle
- Light weight
- Non toxic
- Safe for use on skin
- Extreme elasticity
- Easy care
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
- Absorb shocks
- Rubbing and friction are eliminated
- Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
- Disperses pressure evenly
Acavallo® Eco-Wool features:
- thanks to its very fine fibers, it allows more softness than ordinary wool
- Absorb shock
- Accumulates less dust than ordinary wool therefore requiring less frequent washing
- Causing no itching or allergy
Info & care:
- Can be machine washed (30 °C) or by hand in a bucke of water with little detergent
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Do not tumble dry