THINLINE Basic Halfpad – Thinline+
ab 99,00 €
- ThinLine+ is designed for riders and horses with sore back, horses in high impact situations and for beginning riders
- Fits most saddles up to 15.5″
- 17.5″ – 43.8cm Spine Length | 18.25″ – 46.40 cm Total Length | 8″ – 20.3 cm Front drop | 6.25″ – 15.9 cm Rear Drop
- Fits most 16″ – 17″ saddles
- 19.5″ – 49.5cm Spine Length | 20.5″ – 52.1cm Total Length | 9″ – 22.9 cm Front drop | 7″ – 17.8 cm Rear Drop
- Fits most 18″+ saddles
- 21″cm – 53.3cm Spine Length | 22″ – 55.9cm Total Length | 9″ – 22.9 cm Front drop | 7″ – 17.8 cm Rear Drop
- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider’s back
- Protection for riders back
- Perfect for custom and well fitting saddles
- Provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel
- Improves rider equitation
- Tailored and discrete
- Open cell technology creates 100% breathability
- Product durability – this pad will last 7-10 years
- Textured and supple, it molds for a custom fit when warmed to body temperature
Why should you purchase a basic ThinLine pad instead of a shimmable ThinLine Pad?
$ Price and Longevity– The ThinLine foam will remain functional for 7-10 years, depending on use. Basic pads will cost you less than $1.00 per month.
Versatility– Basic pads may be placed over any other saddle pad and may be used on multiple horses.
Maintenance– Basic pads require no care or washing.
Half Pad or Contour Pad?
Half Padonts offer a discrete amount of protection directly under your saddle. Cour pads add protection under the stirrup bar and will help control left to right saddle slip. ThinLine absorbs impact by moving it laterally along the pad. Unless the price is a serious barrier, we suggest you choose the contour pad; the more ThinLine foam you have, the better it works.
ThinLine+ or Ultra ThinLine?
Ultra ThinLine (3/16″) is our thinnest shock absorbing saddle pad. Fitting a wide variety of saddle shapes and sizes, it will be the most versatile pad in your tack room. Thoughtfully designed to protect both horse and rider’s backs and create a soft, quiet, elastic connection. If your riding is not in a place where you can focus on nuances, you should likely start in a ThinLine. If you are a close contact rider, you will greatly appreciate Ultra ThinLine. This product reduces rider movement so horses can balance and focus. It does not amplify the seat, it reduces “background noise” so the rider’s seat aids are clear.
ThinLine+ (1/4″) is designed for beginning riders, horses in high impact situations, or horses with sore backs. ThinLine+ is endorsed by Veterinarians, even for severe back problems such as kissing spine. It is the #1 choice of Equine Chiropractors and Massage Therapists.
Top choice of many great riders. Kent Farrington rides every horse, every day in a ThinLinePlus Contour pad, and has done so for more than a decade.