ThinLine Western Pro-Tech Felt Saddle Pad
ab 297,00 €
The Ideal Working Western Felt Saddle Pad
The best-felt saddle pad you can buy for you and your horse’s comfort. The ThinLine Western Pro-Tech Felt Saddle Pad is combining high-grade felt with extraordinary ThinLine for protection. Add a pocket to allow shimming for saddle fit, and you have the perfect pad. A Thinline over a 1/2″ of high quality felt for a soft and smooth finish. Designed with a wither relief cut out and a spine-free free channel.
- 3/16″ Ultra ThinLine over 1/2″ of the highest quality premium virgin wool felt for a soft and smooth finish
- 95% impact protection by moving shock, weight, and heat laterally along the pad.
- Wither relief cut out
- Spine free channel
- Eliminates pressure points
- Shimmable for fine-tuning saddle fit
- Rider movement is reduced, allowing closer communication and lighter aids
- Available in both square and round skirt styles
Designed with pockets to allow for shims to help achieve ideal saddle fit. Useful for riding multiple horses, horses in training and ageing horse. Adjust saddle fit and add more protection for your horse all in one easy step. Inserts stay put without shifting and you may stack up to three sets. We do not divide the pocket, allowing you or your saddle fitter to place the inserts precisely where your horse needs it. If you find you no longer need inserts, just remove them and keep all the great benefits of your ThinLine Pad! Shims are sold separately
ThinLine will improve comfort for both the horse and the rider and helps you create a closer connection. Riders sit quieter, horses move better. Horses seek the relief of a breathable pad that releases heat and moisture. Both enjoying the 95% shock absorption on the horse’s and rider’s spine. Endorsed by Saddle Fitters, Veterinarians and Surgeons.
Round Skirt (works best for Barrel Saddles):
- 28.5″ – 72.4 cm in total length
- 14.5″ – 36.8 cm the depth of pad
- 31.5″ – 80 cm in total length
- 15″ – 38 cm the depth of pad